Contact Career Opportunities Forms

Tri Agency Justification Form
Forms on this page are in Word, Excel and Adobe PDF formats. You will require software on your device that is capable of opening documents created in these products.


Toner Request FormComplete this form to order toner for your printer.
Vehicle Sign-Out FormFill in this form to borrow/reserve the Forest Resources Management vehicle.


Expense Claim FormUse this form to claim expenses not related to travel.
Travel Advance FormUse this form to request a travel cash advance.
Travel Claim FormUse this form if you require reimbursement for travel expenses.  Consult UBC Travel & Related Expenses Policy 83 for details.
Tri Agency Justification FormThis form is required to provide the purpose and justification for Tri-Agency funding.  Please refer to the Condensed Version of the UBC Expenditure Guidelines for Tri-Agency Grant Spending for more information.
Wire Transfer FormUse this form if you want Forest Resources Management to send your reimbursement by wire transfer.


Departure FormWhen you leave Forest Resources Management, there are some steps you should follow to ensure that everything is wrapped up by the end of your time here.  Please use the Leaving UBC Checklist.
Direct Deposit FormUse this form to enroll into direct deposit or change existing direct deposit information to receive payment directly from UBC to your designated Canadian bank account. Direct deposit is a condition of employment at UBC.
HR Fast Track Assessment FormThis form is used for honorarium payments – to determine if the service(s) rendered by an individual falls under independent contractor or employee.  Please refer to Independent Contractors vs Employees for more details.
New Hire FormFill in this form if you are a new Research Assistant, Work Learn student, Co-op student.
TA Application FormUse this form to apply for teaching assistant positions.
TA Job Posting FormUse this form to request for teaching assistants.
TD1 Federal Tax CreditsSelect the current Federal TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return here.
TD1BC Provincial Tax CreditsSelect the current Provincial TD1BC British Columbia Personal Tax Credits Return here.
Working Alone ProtocolThis Protocol applies to all UBC workers (faculty, staff and students) who have been assigned to work alone or in isolation under the OHSR Section 4.20.1-4.23.